Skip to content

Buy 2 Supplements, Get 1 Free | Use Code "Rise"

[FLASH SALE] All Supplements are on sale for 30 mins!

Free Shipping for all Orders Over $100.

    Adhd where to get help?

    Adhd where to get help?

    If you or a loved one is experiencing symptoms of ADHD, it's important to seek help from a qualified healthcare professional or mental health provider. Here are some options for where to get help:

    1. Primary care physician: Your primary care physician can evaluate your symptoms, provide a diagnosis, and refer you to a specialist if necessary.
    2. Psychiatrist: A psychiatrist is a medical doctor who specializes in mental health, and they can evaluate your symptoms and provide a diagnosis. They can also prescribe medication and provide therapy.
    3. Psychologist: A psychologist is a mental health professional who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental health disorders. They can provide therapy, as well as conduct assessments and evaluations for ADHD.
    4. Neuropsychologist: A neuropsychologist is a specialist who evaluates and treats cognitive and behavioral problems related to brain dysfunction. They can conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations for ADHD.
    5. Behavioral therapist: A behavioral therapist can provide therapy to help manage symptoms of ADHD, including behavior modification techniques, organizational skills, and time management strategies.
    6. Support groups: Joining a support group can provide you with emotional support and helpful tips for managing ADHD. You can search for local support groups in your area or online.

    Remember, seeking help for ADHD is an important step towards managing symptoms and improving overall quality of life.