Nootropics that can potentially promote feelings of happiness and well-being include:
- L-Theanine - an amino acid commonly found in green tea, L-Theanine is believed to promote relaxation, reduce anxiety, and improve mood.
- Rhodiola Rosea - an adaptogenic herb that is believed to reduce stress and fatigue, improve mood, and enhance cognitive function.
- Bacopa Monnieri - an herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine, Bacopa is believed to enhance cognitive function, improve mood, and reduce anxiety.
- Ashwagandha - another adaptogenic herb, Ashwagandha is believed to reduce stress and anxiety, improve mood, and enhance cognitive function.
- Phenylethylamine (PEA) - a naturally occurring compound in the brain, PEA is believed to promote feelings of happiness and euphoria.
It's important to note that while these nootropics may have potential mood-boosting effects, the research on their effectiveness and safety is still limited, and it's always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplements.