Sea moss is a nutrient-dense food that contains a variety of vitamins and minerals. Some of the vitamins found in sea moss include:
- Vitamin A: important for vision, immune function, and skin health.
- Vitamin C: important for immune function, skin health, and collagen synthesis.
- Vitamin E: an antioxidant that helps protect cells from damage.
- Vitamin K: important for blood clotting and bone health.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine): important for energy metabolism and nerve function.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): important for energy metabolism and red blood cell production.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin): important for energy metabolism and nervous system function.
- Vitamin B9 (folate): important for cell growth and development, especially during pregnancy.
- Vitamin B12: important for red blood cell production and nervous system function.
It's worth noting that the vitamin content of sea moss may vary depending on factors such as the species of sea moss and the conditions in which it was grown.