There are a number of nootropics that have been shown in research to have cognitive-enhancing effects. Here are a few examples:
- Caffeine - a stimulant that can improve focus and alertness
- L-Theanine - an amino acid that can enhance relaxation and attention when taken with caffeine
- Bacopa Monnieri - an herb that may improve memory and reduce anxiety
- Rhodiola Rosea - an herb that may improve mood, cognitive performance, and physical endurance
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids - a type of healthy fat found in fish and other foods that may improve cognitive function and mood
It's important to note that individual responses to nootropics can vary, and more research is needed to fully understand the effects of these substances on cognitive function. Additionally, it's always best to consult with a healthcare professional before taking any new supplement or medication, including nootropics.